$240 / month
2 calls per month (60min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
I've mentored engineers, managers, and directors for years.
My areas of expertise are:
- 🏗 Engineering in startups, at different stages of development (early, growth, and late stages)
- 👔 Team management, from people development to performance review , mainly through methodologies and frameworks
- 🤹🏻♂️ "Team of Teams" issues and organization design
- 🧗♀️ Leadership development through mentoring and exchange of experiences
- 📱 Technology Architecture , from the development of software and platforms, to more complex solutions with Microservices and Cloud
- 👨🏻💻 Project/Team issues common in professional services firms, consultancies, and agencies
I am VP of Engineering at Contino, a DevOps & Cloud transformation company. As part of the Senior Management Team, I lead a team of over 200 highly talented engineers from a range of disciplines and backgrounds. My focus is on building and motivating a collaborative and innovative engineering team.
I've operated in engineering leadership roles for years, focused on solution architecture and delivery on the three major public cloud providers: AWS, Azure, and GCP.
I am very active in the startup world, being a mentor for several accelerators in London and for Seedcamp, Europe’s leading seed fund.
I have been performing Tech Due Diligence in several transactions, both on the buy-side and sell-side.
🇮🇹 Parlo italiano 🇮🇹 - 🇫🇷 Je parle français 🇫🇷
🏳️🌈 Proud LGBT and diversity advocate 🏳️🌈
This fireside chat brought to you by CTO Craft will discuss: How to Use Vendor Technical Due Diligence/Exit Prep to …
http://www.CityTV.nlhttps://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/ghent2023/https://cfp.cfgmgmtcamp.org/2023/talk/YXJTJB/Engineers at small and large companies are deploying their ...
We will send you a quick email if Federico has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!