$110 / month
4 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Detail-oriented executive leader (CTO & CISO) with 20 years of expertise in IT infrastructure projects and security management for defense, civilian, and commercial clients. I have served as a strategic leader within the IT services industry, developing and implementing capabilities and strategies to address key issues in cybersecurity, enterprise infrastructure, and cloud computing.
Drawing from my personal experiences, I'm eager to provide guidance and knowledge that can propel you forward in your career. Let's take this opportunity to reach the ultimate heights of success together!
My work has involved staying up to date on the latest technologies from leading industry vendors and working directly with clients to discuss their specific needs and challenges. A Level 5 leader as coined by Jim Collins, with a professional philosophy based on the pillars of empathy, commitment, discipline, resiliency, and integrity.
- Lead and deliver highly technical, innovative solutions to the federal sector in the realms of cybersecurity and cloud computing.
- Develop technology initiatives that optimize operations, align with business objectives, and promote growth capabilities.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation, and support of IT systems and programs that fulfill business needs, including enterprise architecture management, application management, security and risk management, and infrastructure and operations support management.
- Advise senior executives on their overall technology strategy and leads its execution; engage teams and work collaboratively across departments to proactively solve problems, build consensus, and deliver critical projects.
- Technical specialties include security architecture and program development, risk management, vulnerability management and assessment, incident response, and policy development. Vast experience with NIST Publications, DOD Instructions/Directives, OMB Circulars/Memoranda, FISMA, PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27000, 20000 series, and ITIL frameworks.
5 out of 5 stars
We will send you a quick email if Houman has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!