$270 / month
3 calls per month (45min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Hi, I'm Katarina and I love helping people build their PM skills. I've had leadership roles at large companies and as an early employee (and co-founder) at start ups. I'm great at:
- interview prep -- I've interviewed hundreds of candidates during my time at Meta/Facebook, Microsoft, and other start ups, and can give you feedback ahead of time so you do your best for the real deal!
-- presentation prep -- Whether it's for an interview or presenting to key decision makers, I can give you feedback on both your deck and your verbal presentation style, as well as anticipate questions that your audience will have. We can work on storytelling so that it's a memorable session for your audience as well.
- optimizing an onboarding flow (whether tutorial or more intuitive UX),
- providing a framework for building a spec/PRD, and
- being a sounding board to help you figure out how to work with partner or cross-functional teams
Subject matter expertise:
- KidTech -- Built and led the Integrity (Safety) and Parent Experience teams on Messenger Kids, and I have 2 kids myself,
- EdTech -- Early employee of MindSnacks (worked on everything Product and Operations, and then later hired for it after we secured Series A funding from Sequoia)
- Consumer tech -- My experience includes Social games, Browser Toolbar, Facebook Profile and Notifications
5 out of 5 stars
Katarina is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Big Tech and EdTech spaces. She understands Product Thinking and frameworks that help guide one to success. She’s helpful and easy to get along with. She’s a great communicator who responds quickly and provides sound knowledge and advice. She’s also a positive force and influence in the community through The PM Kit with workshops like Product Teardowns. She genuinely likes to help and provide guidance. I had a great experience with her as a mentor and I highly recommend her.
We will send you a quick email if Katarina has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!