$290 / month
2 calls per month (60min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
I'm Mike, and I've been contributing to the tech and product space for close to 20 years.
I've spent time as a founder, leading development teams in large digital agencies working with big clients, as well as embedded in large organisations, start-ups & scale-ups as an Engineering Manager.
The multi-faceted perspective on business and the nature of work & people that those experiences have provided me are something I'm eager to share with anyone working within teams of engineers that want to push themselves and their organisations forward toward their vision.
🤔 To give you just some idea of whether I might be the right person to support you, here are a few scenarios where my expertise and knowledge could help you navigate through challenges. If you:
• Were recently promoted to Engineering Manager/Tech Lead, new to the position and struggling with the transition.
• Are currently in a Senior Engineering position, but aspire to make a move into a management position.
• Wish to remain as a Senior Engineering position as an IC, but know you need to level up your people skills.
• Are in any senior position and are attempting to help steer your team through a crisis or major upheaval in your organisation.
• Are in a junior or mid level position and want support with talking to and advocating for yourself to your manager, or tips on understanding their sometimes puzzling behaviour.
• Have the misfortune of reporting to a manager who, for whatever reason, can't or won't support you adequately through these types of challenges.
• You work as a freelancer or on a contract basis, and want support, guidance, a sparring partner or someone to help keep you accountable.
🗣️ Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you think I can help you, I'll be happy to support you in getting past whatever your current challenges are and help to prepare you better for those that await you in the future.
🏳️🌈 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: I offer significant discounts of up to 50% for individuals who identify with traditionally underrepresented minority groups in the tech space on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual identity, physical ability or neurodiversity.
5 out of 5 stars
Having Mike Pierce as my mentor has been incredibly valuable. His experience in the tech and product industry have shown to be super helpful in overcoming my personal challenges. What I really enjoyed is Mike's genuine investment in his mentees' success. He's not just giving advice; he genuinely wants to see you grow and achieve your goals. His ability to challenge me to surpass my initial goals have been instrumental in my growth, and he does so with infectious enthusiasm. One of the things I've found most helpful about working with Mike is his practical advice on stakeholder management. Drawing from his experience, he offers down-to-earth insights that have helped me navigate complex organisational dynamics with more confidence. Also Mike is super approachable and just has a friendly way of being that makes him such an effective mentor. He's easy to talk to, respectful, and genuinely enjoys coaching others. In summary, working with Mike has been a very positive experience. If you're seeking a mentor who combines real-world expertise with genuine care for your growth, Mike Pierce is an excellent choice.
5 out of 5 stars
Mike is an exceptional mentor who provided valuable guidance and support. His professionalism and dedication were evident in our sessions. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking mentorship.
We will send you a quick email if Mike has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!