About this Session
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies.
As a result of this, you should receive actionable feedback on what to improve about your knowledge, interview presence and other things that may be relevant to a future hiring decision.
I have performed data science interviews in top tier tech companies.
How I proceed:
- You share a job position to which you applied or which would represent your typical target job.
- You precise if you would like to be assessed on specific skills.
- I design an interview tailored to you needs.
- Interview will be around 45-50 minutes long, letting 10-15 minutes for feedback on technical and behavioural skills.
- The two to three main improvement areas will be sent to you over email after the end of the session.
Our pledge to your protection and satisfaction
If you don't hear from a mentor, it only takes one click to get your money back, report the mentor and cancel the booking.
Top rated mentor
We take quality seriously! All mentors are pre-vetted and continuously evaluated based on their ratings.
Whatever it takes, we try to find the easiest way to schedule a session between you and your mentor.
Mentees also viewed
Senior Product Manager at Soprano
Software Engineer at Microsoft
Design Lead at Consultant
Data Science Expert | Helped 150+ student and professional land a career in data at DataZone