Book "Interview Preparation" with Philippe Julien
Philippe JulienSenior Data Scientist at King
I have performed data science interviews in top tier tech companies.
How I proceed:
- You share a job position to which you applied or which would represent your typical target job.
- You precise if you would like to be assessed on specific skills.
- I design an interview tailored to you needs.
- Interview will be around 45-50 minutes long, letting 10-15 minutes for feedback on technical and behavioural skills.
- The two to three main improvement areas will be sent to you over email after the end of the session.
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies.
As a result of this, you should receive actionable feedback on what to improve about your knowledge, interview presence and other things that may be relevant to a future hiring decision.