Google Certified Android Developer - Udacity
Google Certified Android Developer • IDF Certified UX Designer
• I love solving problems with mobile apps that have a good balance of minimal elegant design & great functionality.
• Android Mentor at Udacity for Android Developer Nanodegree & Android Basics Nanodegree.
• Youngest Android Mentor at OpenClassrooms | I teach students Android development, part time.
• Public Speaker, spoke on stage about Kotlin at BlrKotln's 3rd and 9th Meetups, Bangalore's Android group | Slides from my talks are available here: https://bapspatil.com/talks
• Featured in the article 'Career Advice From A 20-Year-Old - A Roadmap To App Development', on AppAcchi's blog | https://bit.ly/baps-aa-blog
• I love to design & develop watchfaces for Android Wear | https://dribbble.com/bapspatil
• Writer for freeCodeCamp, Mindorks, AndroidPub & ProAndroidDev | https://bit.ly/baps-fcc | https://bit.ly/baps-min | https://bit.ly/baps-andpub | https://bit.ly/baps-proanddev
• Featured in the Google Developers page | https://developers.google.com/training/certification/directory/
• Google Scholarship Recipient and Android Developer Nanodegree Graduate from Udacity.
• My personal apps have hundreds of international users | Find my apps on the Google Play Store: https://bit.ly/bapsapp
• Well-versed in Flutter, a cross platform SDK that is used to build apps for iOS & Android.
For more info, visit my personal website: https://bapspatil.com
Read my interview with MentorCruise's Founder, Dominic Monn, here: https://bit.ly/baps-mentorcruise-blog
- Activity and Goals
- Coding Challenges
- Coding Support