👋 Hello, my name is Artem!
I have 10+ years of experience in software testing. Performing test management activities for many complex projects of different sizes, business domains, and development life cycles. Specializing in complex fields including forensic, virtualization, and cloud ones.
Advanced experience in implementing and optimizing test processes using different methodologies (STEP, TPI Next). Experience in developing and executing test strategies according to standards (IEEE 829, RUP).
Engineer without experience Junior:
- Assistance in writing a CV, and preparation for the interview.
- Assistance in drawing up an individual development plan.
- Help in the testing coordinate system to deal with the question "Where to go?", "What to do?", "Who should I ask?".
For Engineer Middle +:
- Help in building tests from scratch.
- Implementation of changes in current processes.
- Conducting an audit of current testing processes.
- Mentoring employees.
- Assistance with the full cycle of recruiting employees (from drafting requirements for a vacancy, to interviews with feedback).
$240 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 2 days
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
We will send you a quick email if Artem has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!