One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
Looking to learn a new skill? The vast amount of resources on any topic on the internet can feel overwhelming at times. A mentor can give you an overview of worthwhile content, and work with you to create a study plan. For this session, it …
Sometimes, a strategy is needed to accomplish a future career change, or simply to get further in your current position. Should you go back to school? Look for a new job? Learn a new set of skills by yourself? Become a freelancer? One of our …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
This session involves you and your mentor working collaboratively to develop coding skills, troubleshoot coding issues, or complete coding projects. In this session, a career coach with expertise in coding and software development will pair with you to work on a coding exercise or project. …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Hi all, I’m a self-taught senior software developer who loves coding, learning, and mentoring. I switched careers in 2017, after working as a computer technician for 8 years. It was the best decision of my life!
As a full-stack developer, I have:
- Worked on various projects using React, React Native, Node.js, Typescript, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, GraphQL, and AWS.
- Delivered high-quality software solutions for clients from different industries such as tourism, airline, insurance, and healthcare.
- Improved the performance, usability, and security of existing applications.
- Collaborated with other developers, designers, and stakeholders using agile methodologies.
I love learning new things and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the industry.
Besides coding, I also enjoy mentoring other aspiring developers. I have:
- Interviewed and hired several developers for my previous company.
- Managed a team of 9 developers and helped them grow their skills and careers.
- Took part in organizing a web developer academy and worked as a mentor for that academy in my previous job.
I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience with others who want to learn or improve their coding skills. Whether you need help preparing for interviews, understanding concepts, or building projects, I’m here to help. Let’s work together to help you achieve your career goals.😊
We will send you a quick email if Darko has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!