+10 years in customer experience with a focus on customer success, sales strategy, and marketing strategy. 3x Founder and mentored and advised over 50 executives and founders. I've set up everything from tools, strategies, positioning, emails and talking points for awareness and acquisition all the way to retention and churn mitigation strategies across over 8 organizations.
My focus ranges from setting up KPIs, OKRs to email marketing, lead generation, content and product marketing, team management, executive coaching, customer success, and sales.
I offer four broad services. Those are:
- Email Marketing Strategy Consultation
- Email Deliverability Consultation
- Newsletter growth and design
- Nurture campaigns for inbound leads
- IP and domain warmup
- Email campaigns creation and management
- Email review, editing, and coaching
- Copywriting, landing page design, and marketing positioning
Customer Experience Strategy:
- Coaching/mentoring support and success team and leaders
- Customer journey mapping
- User experience/user interface audit and consultation
- Optimizing onboarding emails, calls, and flow
- Growth strategies using upsells, cross-sells, and organic growth
- Getting customers to evangelize (case studies, reviews and referrals) your product for free inbound marketing and social proof
- Setting up tooling and processes
- Review and write cold emails
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Coaching sales team on pitching and demos
- Sales psychology training
- Executive coaching and mindset.
- Design, audit, and validate OKRs and business goals
- Business plan creation, validation, and audit.
- Customer development and alignment strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Startup idea validation and venture thinking.
Technical: Honeycomb, Kibana, MongoDB, Splunk, Retool, Postman, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Metabase, API
CRM: Gainsight, Salesforce, Hubspot, ClickUp, PipeDrive, Notion, Apollo
Product/Project: Clubhouse, Notion, Jira, Asana, Hotjar, Figma
Email: Customer.io, SendGrid, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Google Analytics
Support: Zendesk, HelpScout
$270 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or doing some pair work. If your issue truly doesn't fit the …
We will send you a quick email if Farzad has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!