One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
I'm a 3x founder, CEO and Founder of Cicero.ly, Intel Ignite Mentor, a Flow Institute Certified Business Coach, 5/5 Rated GrowthMentor with over 70 reviews, and Creator of the No BS Startup Guide. I've worked with over 200 founders and executives on growth strategy, idea validation, leadership, and product development.
I have +10 years of experience in product management, sales, marketing, and customer experience strategy at top tier Venture-Backed Silicon Valley companies such as Sendgrid/Twilio, Guild Education, Nylas, and more.
If you're looking for a holistic approach to growth that will unblock your growth, you've come to the right place! I'll help you unblock growth in all areas of your business, from product to marketing to customer experience, so you can start seeing results fast.
I offer four broad services. Those are:
- Email Marketing Strategy Consultation
- Email Deliverability Consultation
- Newsletter growth and design
- Nurture campaigns for inbound leads
- IP and domain warmup
- Email campaigns creation and management
- Email review, editing, and coaching
- Copywriting, landing page design, and marketing positioning
Customer Experience Strategy:
- Coaching/mentoring support and success team and leaders
- Customer journey mapping
- User experience/user interface audit and consultation
- Optimizing onboarding emails, calls, and flow
- Growth strategies using upsells, cross-sells, and organic growth
- Getting customers to evangelize (case studies, reviews and referrals) your product for free inbound marketing and social proof
- Setting up tooling and processes
- Review and write cold emails
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Coaching sales team on pitching and demos
- Sales psychology training
- Executive coaching and mindset.
- Design, audit, and validate OKRs and business goals
- Business plan creation, validation, and audit.
- Customer development and alignment strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Startup idea validation and venture thinking.
Technical: Honeycomb, Kibana, MongoDB, Splunk, Retool, Postman, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Metabase, API
CRM: Gainsight, Salesforce, Hubspot, ClickUp, PipeDrive, Notion, Apollo
Product/Project: Clubhouse, Notion, Jira, Asana, Hotjar, Figma
Email: Customer.io, SendGrid, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Google Analytics
Support: Zendesk, HelpScout
5 out of 5 stars
Farzad has a vast knowledge of the startup space and his framework has a solution for all scenarios.
5 out of 5 stars
Farzad is an exceptional mentor who comes prepared for any kind of business that you're looking to run. Not only does his startup guide teach you the exact path needed to have your startup idea up and running, it removes all of the stress of not knowing which way to go. If that wasn't enough, his communication and level of care allows you to get the critical feedback you need to hear early on in your process. If you're in the market for a "no BS" mentor, look no further. Farzad is the man.
5 out of 5 stars
Farzad was able to clearly understand and articulate my concerns. After scheduling a few sessions, I walked a with a clear objective in mind.
We will send you a quick email if Farzad has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!