$350 / month
4 calls per month (60min/call)
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
I know firsthand that launching a startup is both the most challenging and exhilarating endeavor you could ever embark upon. It’s not a journey for the faint of heart. As a founder or co-founder, you’ll need perseverance, tenacity, resourcefulness, and, of course, a brilliant idea. Many entrepreneurs possess these qualities, but where many stumble is in the intricate dance of implementing and executing their business plans.
Bringing a business to life is a monumental task. The considerations are vast and often overwhelming. Whether you’re seeking capital, crafting a pitch deck to attract investors, assembling the right team to execute your strategy, drafting a comprehensive business plan, or navigating the complex legal landscape of business entities, you’re in for a challenging ride. And that’s just the beginning – there’s marketing, logistics, technology development and hiring. Then comes the pivotal question from every investor: How will you strategically expand and scale your business?
This is where I come in. Over the past two decades, I’ve dedicated myself to helping startups launch and thrive. I’ve been part of some remarkable journeys, including:
1. Playing a pivotal role in the launch of Kallassy’s Swing Magic, which became the most successful golf product launch in history during the early 2000s. It was later acquired by renowned entrepreneur and former Tiger Woods coach, Hank Haney.
2. Helping launch Games2U.com, a global leader in mobile entertainment. This company garnered widespread attention when it made a memorable appearance on the hit TV show Shark Tank in 2011.
3. Cofounding pickupnow.com, a company specializing in last-mile delivery of large items for big box retailers. We rapidly scaled this venture into one of the nation’s premier on-demand logistics network, securing $40 million in funding along the way. PICKUP was recently acquired by Connecticut-based Point Pickup (pointpickup.com).
4. Launching Sniffle AI as a partner and investor, a revolutionary virtual care ecosystem in a mobile app. It connects providers and patients with a nationwide network of payers, providers, and ancillary healthcare services. Sniffle.com has powerful AI diagnostic tool eliminates the need for stressful internet searches, providing immediate medical knowledge based on over 10 million patient visits worldwide. It’s healthcare innovation at its finest.
5. Running a 10-person marketing agency called Agency50.com, I’ve helped small mom and pop shops to fortune 1000 companies refine their brand, reach their target audience, and boost their bottom line.
6. Teaching business, social innovation, and entrepreneurship courses at Texas A&M University since 2013, sharing my knowledge and passion for these subjects with the next generation of entrepreneurs.
I’m excited that my career journey has led me to a point where I can now share my knowledge and experiences with aspiring entrepreneurs like you. I’m here to help you navigate the twists and turns of startup life, guiding you towards success and making the right decisions for your business. Together, we’ll tackle the nuances of launching a startup, and I’ll be by your side to help you shortcut your path to success.
Let’s embark on this exciting journey together, and I look forward to helping you achieve your entrepreneurial dreams.
The recent collapse of Silicon Valley Bank has reminded us of the volatility of the startup industry.
You have a great idea. You have a great team. You've built a great product.
UI (User Interface) design refers to the visual and interactive elements of a product, while UX (User Experience) design focuses …
We will send you a quick email if Raul has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!