- https://connectthedots.dev/ - 70 page ebook with explanation of fundamental programming concepts. I wrote this based on questions from my existing students
Hi there! 👋 I’ve been unofficially mentoring developers for many years now. I’ve learned many things the hard way or the slow way in the last 15 years working as a software engineer. Any week that I can meaningfully help someone else on their programming journey is a good week -- by explaining tricky concepts, teaching meta-coding and problem solving skills. If you are looking to talk to someone about the following, get it touch!:
* Coaching with any aspect of digital product building using web technologies (JS, HTML/CSS) as well backend API design and data modeling
* Computer Science Fundamentals - things you need to know regardless of what programming languages/frameworks/tools you end up using. I love breaking down complex concepts in an easy to understand way and connecting the dots.
* Tips for how to succeed at your SW job - from understanding the structure of an existing codebase and software system, to reading other people’s code, to participating in code reviews. Finding your niche and becoming a valuable member of team.
* Learning methods and mindset - how to decide what to learn and in what order, how to track progress. Habits for making sure you’re growing as a developer, setting aside daily coding and creating time.
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 2 calls per month
Expect responses in 2 days
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Bhumi has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!