Having worked with B2B, B2C, and platform products over the last 15 years, including the last 4+ at Airbnb, I have a unique understanding of what is necessary to launch products that resonate with users, and of how to bring those products to market quickly. I teach and coach at both General Assembly and UC Berkeley Executive Education, and am passionate about helping teams use strong product development methodology!
As a mentor, I can help you:
- Build a product strategy and roadmap for your product
- Create a compelling story and/or presentation for your product plans
- Determine what metrics you should use to measure your product success
- Structure your customer research and capture customer insights
- Improve how your product team works, increasing speed and results
- Come up with a personal development plan to build your product skills
- Build a recruiting strategy, prepare for interviews, resume and LinkedIn profile reviews
- Navigate a career change, into product management, or something else!
- Improve your program or project management skills to better execute projects
As a mentee, you’ll have hands on support from me as you work to achieve your goals. Email or text me at any time and I’ll respond within 48 hours, and we can set up video calls as needed. Add any questions you have for me to your application, and know you’ll have a 7 day free trial as we start working together for us to make sure the mentorship is the right fit!
$350/month1 spot left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 1 call per month
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Colleen has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!