$390 / month
5 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
This call is specifically to help you discuss your idea/thoughts/questions and to see if I can help you as a mentor
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
This session is designed to help you optimize your LinkedIn profile for professional networking and career advancement. In this session, a mentor with expertise in online branding and career development will review your existing LinkedIn profile, provide feedback and guidance, and offer best practices for …
If you've had a rough time finding a new job or rising in your position, well it could just be a matter of how you frame yourself to those who will review you. I've helped over 20+ individuals land $150K-320K yearly roles. Allow me to …
Ideas come often, but something you just aren't sure if the world needs your product. That's where product need/validation is important. In this sessions let me help you focus, ask you questions to poke holes in your assumptions, help guide you and provide some clarity.
Want to improve your webpage/landing page convertions? Then this session is for you. Note, this is not for an entire website feedback/re-design. With all my past startup ventures, I've lead the efforts in marketing. A large part of that is landing page designs. In this …
I've developed products for over 15+ years in tech, my experience ranges from online social games, software distribution platforms, affiliate network software, email marketing and DSPs. I have also worked with/in/founder of startups and in corporate companies. If you are a PM looking for guidance …
In this plan you will work very closely with your mentor. Here is what you can expect: - 1 hour call every week - access to me via Whatsapp for random communications - I will be working closely with you, almost as if I were …
If you work with me, here is what you can expect:
1) My Honest Feedback: I feel I should share honest feedback about everything you tell me. I am here to help your clarify your ideas, thoughts, plans and get you back on track or get you moving forward towards a goal. I'll share all I can, and you decide what to take away.
2) A Bouncing Board: sometimes founders just need a person to bounces ideas off, push back on a strategy, tear into an idea. You'll have access to me via email, Skype and Whatsapp messenger
3) I'd Like to Listen & Learn About You: this is key. In my sessions I spend 25% of the time just listening to you and trying to understand you as a founder. No matter which mentor you decide to work with, make sure they listen to you. Mentorship is not about simply dumping knowledge on you, rather, it's about listening to you, learning what you need and sharing what is needed to move you forward.
I also want to know what makes you excited about the project, whats driving you, where are you weak, what are you stressed or down about, hows your relationship with your co-founder, hows the startup and personal life balance, how are dealing with stress and how are you staying motivated. Emotional balance is key for any founder. Startup life is not easy (as you know by now).
4) I Suggest: I have experience starting companies from the ground up to $20M in revenue. I've grown sales teams, marketing teams, dev teams and supports teams to as large as 100. I've grinded and worked closely to understand customers. I've worked tremendously to understand the customer's pain, find a market-fit. I'd like to share these learnings with you.
I have 15+ years of experience leading and delivering high-quality products to market at aggressive schedules. I also have 15+ years of online marketing (email, paid media, influencer and social).
Few highlights of my background:
• Platforms I’ve lead and taken live: Facebook ads marketing, email marketing SaaS, online dating service, and online casual gaming.
• One of my previous companies was part of Y Combinator
• I am experienced working in Agile environments with fast MVP rollouts & data-driven decision making
• I’ve worked with and lead cross-functional teams in USA and India
• I also have extensive knowledge in the following marketing channels: email, SEO, content, social and paid marketing
• Currently, I mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and founders at SJSU
MentorCruise Podcast with me: https://mentorcruise.com/blog/chatting-about-startups-lloyd-jacob/
My Website: www.heyitslloyd.com
5 out of 5 stars
Lloyd is a legend. Great person and a great mentor. I thoroughly enjoy my sessions with him and all the valuable lessons learned!
5 out of 5 stars
Amazing mentor. He helped me set up goals, and track them to get to where I want
If you’re like the majority of adults and people online right now, you want to build your own business someday. …
“A short-term mentorship is like an emergency number you call when you need help to resolve something quickly. Long-term mentorships …
I’ve started several startups, worked in companies as Senior Product Manager and as a Business Development Manager. Due to my …
We will send you a quick email if Lloyd has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!