United States of America
If you work with me, here is what you can expect:
1) my honest feedback: I feel I should share honest feedback about everything you tell me. I am not here to be your buddy. I am here to help your clarify your ideas, thoughts, plans and get you back on track. I'll share all I can, and you decide what to take away.
2) a bouncing board: sometimes founders just need a person to bounces ideas off, push back on a strategy, tear into an idea.
3) I try to understand who you are: this is key. I feel most of my sessions are have 25% of the time spent in just listening to understand you the founder. What makes you excited about a project, where are you weak, what are you stressed or down about it. Emotional balance is key for any founder. Startup life is not easy (as you know by now).
- I suggest: I have experience growing companies from the ground up. I've grown sales and marketing teams. I've built teams as large as 100. I've grinded and worked closely to understand customers. I've worked tremendously to understand the customer's pain, find a market-fit. I'd like to share these learnings with you.
I have 15+ years of experience leading and delivering high-quality products to market at aggressive schedules. I also have 15+ years of online marketing (email, paid media, influencer and social).
Few highlights of my background:
• Platforms I’ve lead and taken live: Facebook Ads marketing, email marketing SaaS, online dating service, and online casual gaming
• One of my previous companies was part of Y Combinator
• I am experienced working in Agile environments with fast MVP rollouts & data-driven decision making
• I’ve worked with and lead cross-functional teams in USA and India
• I also have extensive knowledge in the following marketing channels: email, content, social and paid marketing
• Currently, I mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and founder at SJSU
--> Learn more www.heyitslloyd.com
My main goal was to get the guidance and learn from another experienced specialist. I’m keen to grow as fast as I can in my career and it’s great to have such platform like MentorCruise to help you.
$350 per monthApply for Mentorship Book a Call
Pay with Credit Card
Average Response Time
Usually responds within a few hours
Part of these groups
We will send you a quick email if Lloyd has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!