One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
For mentees that do not have time (yet) to create a routine and want to use the mentorship at her/his own pace. The idea is: we book a call each time you are done with the assigned work or when you have a specific need. …
Looking to learn a new skill? The vast amount of resources on any topic on the internet can feel overwhelming at times. A mentor can give you an overview of worthwhile content, and work with you to create a study plan. For this session, it …
- I'm quite expert in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Statistics.
- I have strong technical background. I was, and i still am, an academic (on a part-time basis).
- I have a lot of professional (real life) experience as a consultant. I work for a consulting company.
- I can help you entering this world. From scratch.
- I can help Software Engineers to transition in Machine Learning or Data Science.
- I can help you in strenghtening your skills by making you work on challenging projects/tasks. This is particularly useful in case you are a student and want to have a clue about it's like in the real world.
- We can role play an interview session.
- I am NOT a Data Engineering expert. I have knowledge about it but, if i were you, i would choose a more specialised mentor.
- I am NOT Teaching here. I mean, i can do it, but not on mentorcruise. Mentoring is completely different.
I am a (not too) seasoned data scientist. I have an academic background that i used for more than 10 years on real enterprise projects. I keep doing research. I devolve quite a good amount of my time to research in order to keep a lifelong learning mindset. I am currently teaching Data Science classes for a couple of University and a Business School Master.
On the professional side: I am pretty experienced in extracting valuable information from data for many business contexts. I have been working with almost every machine learning tool, both commercial and open source.
I have a huge experience teaching, coaching and mentoring both in academia and in the business world. I supervise data science master thesis, teach seminars in academia and deliver training for public and private companies.
I currently lead a Data Science team in which we deliver real projects on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and traditional Predictive Analytics.
I have a lot of experience in what makes a machine learning/data science project really work in real life on real customers.
5 out of 5 stars
I've been working with Raffaele for more than a year. He is a bright person and a great mentor. He has huge knowledge in data science both in theoretical and practice subjects, and have the ability to listen to your problem and suggest the best approach. Likewise, he is very friendly and answer very quick. It's a pleasure to be mentored to him.
5 out of 5 stars
Raffaele is a great mentor who helped me solve some issues I had with imposter's syndrom in data science. His approach is clear, concise, and he is a very pleasant person to talk to. His guidance and his knowledge in statistics helped me identify what I missed to solve some stats problems I had at work. Thank you Raffaele!
5 out of 5 stars
He can provide you the knowledge that can't find in textbook. He also open for discussing ideas. Quickly response
Mauro found himself at a pivotal juncture in his professional career. He aspired to make a career shift toward data …
Raffaele Miele has been a mentor on MentorCruise for almost all of its existence. Furthermore, he describes himself as being …
We will send you a quick email if Raffaele has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!