- I'm quite expert in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Statistics.
- I have strong technical background. I was, and i still am, an academical.
- I have a lot of professional (real life) experience as a consultant. I work for a consulting company.
- I can help you entering this world.
- I can help you in strenghtening your skills by making you work on challenging projects/tasks.
- We can role play an interview session.
- I am NOT a Data Engineering expert. I have knowledge about it but, if i were you, i would choose a more specialised mentor.
- I am NOT Teaching here. I mean, i can do it, but not on mentorcruise. Mentoring is completely different.
I am a (not too) seasoned data scientist. I have an academic background that i used for more than 10 years on real enterprise projects. I keep doing research. I devolve quite a good amount of my time to research in order to keep a lifelong learning mindset. I am currently teaching a Data Science class for an online university.
On the professional side: I am pretty experienced in extracting valuable information from data for many business contexts. I have been working with almost every machine learning tool, both commercial and open source.
I have a huge experience teaching, coaching and mentoring both in academia and in the business world. I supervise data science master thesis, teach seminars in academia and deliver training for public and private companies.
I currently lead a Data Science team in which we deliver real projects on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and traditional Predictive Analytics.
I have a lot of experience in what makes a machine learning/data science project really work in real life on real customers.
Open to inquiries
Raffaele is happy to answer your questions about the services.Get in touch
5 out of 5 stars
Raffaele is a great mentor with a fast response. He usually gives you questions that can take time to discover the answer to. These questions are practical and you can't find them in textbooks.
5 out of 5 stars
Everything worked perfectly. Raffaele is a great mentor! I've already worked with him last year, so I already knew him. He is bright with, with much knowledge in data science both in theoretical and practice subjects . He is very friendly, pontual and answer very quick. And is such a pleasure to talk to him.
5 out of 5 stars
Raffaele has been a great mentor. He has both academic and industry knowledge which I've found very useful.
$150 / month
Up to 2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Looking to learn a new skill? The vast amount of resources on any topic on the internet can feel overwhelming at times. A mentor can give you an overview of worthwhile content, and work with you to create a study plan. For this session, it …
We will send you a quick email if Raffaele has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!