One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
With over 16 years of progressive tech experience in the banking and IT Consulting Industry, I am a proven IT leader who is known for my passion and creativity at improving processes and products to achieve results, while driving towards the organization's strategic goals. As a mentor, I look to build a genuine relationship with my mentee. Here are possible things that we can work together on:
1) How to grow into a successful people manager and/or leadership role with a highly empowered team;
2) Make a decision and/or plan a strategy to transition into a new role (including from one company to another or internally within your own company; from one industry to another; or from individual contributor to people manager);
3) How to execute on complex projects and/or big transformational programs;
4) How to grow in your current role;
5) Perhaps you are feeling a little lost in your career and not sure what to do, I can be your sounding board from an outside perspectives.
I coach my staff regularly at work. Overtime, I realize that I enjoy watching people grow and succeed. Not only that, throughout my career, I have benefited a lot from mentors myself and couldn't thank them enough. I would love to pay it forward to folks here who are looking for some constructive feedback to further their careers!
We will send you a quick email if Alice has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!