One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
In this session, a mentor with startup, fundraising, and entrepreneurship experience will provide feedback and guidance on your pitch deck, helping you to refine and improve it. The mentor may offer tips and best practices for creating a compelling and effective pitch deck, including advice …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
"Your advice on a pitch deck and strategy was the best advice I have ever received – and I finished three startup accelerators" – a favorite feedback on my mentorship from a friendly health startup founder.
Why me? – I uniquely combine three perspectives to give a no-bullshit and actionable result:
1) Investor: I know what investors want from startups and how they make decisions.
I have 2+ years of extensive due diligence experience on Deeptech / Biotech startups in one of the best startup accelerators in the world (Berkeley SkyDeck);
2) Founder: I know how hard it is to build and scale a startup when there is chaos everywhere and a constant lack of resources (and energy). I built two startups from scratch as a cofounder (ImmunoMind and Tensorpad);
3) Advisor: I know common mistakes startups make and can recognize them in 1-2 sessions. I have been mentoring others for 2+ years and I made the same mistakes myself.
– Serial founder, Deeptech and Biotech startup executive: ImmunoMind (CEO, current role) and Tensorpad (Chief AI Officer / Chief Product Officer);
– Built products used by three Top 5 Big Pharma and four Top 10 US universities. My products helped researchers develop novel immunotherapies;
– Interdisciplinary founder: tech, business, science. My focus today is mostly on business, but I’ve done everything: from CustDev / product / development to sales / financial modeling / business strategy and fundraising.
– MSc, PhD cand. in CS.
– Ex-senior scientist and group leader with 800+ scientific citations in AI and T-cell immunology;
– Advisor and startup mentor on strategy and fundraising for 2+ years, previously – mentor for scientists for 5+ years.
Machine learning can help researchers accomplish scientific tasks more quickly and effectively — if labs take steps to ensure seamless …
Discover how digital laboratory tools provider eLabNext is teaming up with artificial intelligence software companies
Vadim Nazarov is Co-Founder & CEO of the startup ImmunoMind. The company focuses on improving the design of adoptive T-cell …
We will send you a quick email if Vadim has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!