Customer-obsessed, value-driven product manager with a proven track record of approaching the product development lifecycle as holistic, simultaneous, problem-solving of both user and business goals. Hands-on leader enthusiastic about making an impact by creating a transparent vision, while supporting team collaboration and a culture of innovation. Conversant across all disciplines from software development to marketing and design.
I am an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner and Certified ScrumMaster, pragmatic enough to know when and how to use Agile. As an Agile coach, I have the ability to effectively communicate with scrum team members, liaise across organizations, and document project plans, milestones, and progress. As a primary process owner in a high-performance e-commerce culture, I influence continued success and growth of my products by developing the product roadmap, securing executive-level buy-in, and managing deadlines. My drive to launch, test and iterate toward the full product vision and business goals is demonstrated in the successful launch and continued maintenance of 10 products simultaneously.
• Accomplished 90% of product roadmap initiatives two years in a row.
• Led demand validation strategy for new product launch that resulted in 992 unique email signups in two weeks, a 226% increase in conversion rate compared to existing email capture strategies site wide.
• Redesigned and launched native iOS and Android mobile applications resulting in 4x the projected revenue and 471.31% increase in conversion rate in the first year alone.
• Accelerated code delivery by 20% with company-wide introduction of agile scrum methodologies.
• 13+ direct reports including product managers, software engineers, project managers, graphic designers and UX designers.
• PromGirl Try at Home Program
• Kleinfeld Bridal Party Try Before You Buy Program
• PromGirl iOS & Android Mobile Applications
• PromGirl In-Store Registration iPad Application & Queue System
• Shipping Mode Optimization
5 out of 5 stars
Chelsie was a great mentor and helped with a lot of advice!
5 out of 5 stars
Chelsie-Jean is a thoughtful and empathetic mentor. I'm grateful for my time with her!
5 out of 5 stars
Chelsie is incredibly detailed in her approach to mentorship and helps you to stay on track while understanding your own business better. Highly professional, very friendly, and always engaged. Thanks for all your help Chelsie!
$199 / month
Up to 3 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Tasks & exercises
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this should be for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work and explain …
Having a good resume on hand when going on the job hunt is crucial, and will make your search a lot easier. Even if you're not looking for a new position right now, having an up-to-date CV that sells your experience to future potential employers …
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Not sure about your newest design? Not sure if your code is as good as it can be? Portfolio site looking a bit, meh? In this session, a mentor will sit down with you, and give you some inputs to make your work better, be …
Looking to learn a new skill? The vast amount of resources on any topic on the internet can feel overwhelming at times. A mentor can give you an overview of worthwhile content, and work with you to create a study plan. For this session, it …
Your custom-written resume will be based on your unique experience and formatted to call attention to your top skills and achievements. It will be keyword-optimized with a focus to match you with jobs that are fit for your career path. This will require at least …
We will send you a quick email if Chelsie-Jean has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!