Customer-obsessed, value-driven product manager with a proven track record of approaching the product development lifecycle as holistic, simultaneous, problem-solving of both user and business goals. Hands-on leader enthusiastic about making an impact by creating a transparent vision, while supporting team collaboration and a culture of innovation. Conversant across all disciplines from software development to marketing and design.
I am an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner and Certified ScrumMaster, pragmatic enough to know when and how to use Agile. As an Agile coach, I have the ability to effectively communicate with scrum team members, liaise across organizations, and document project plans, milestones, and progress. As a primary process owner in a high-performance e-commerce culture, I influence continued success and growth of my products by developing the product roadmap, securing executive-level buy-in, and managing deadlines. My drive to launch, test and iterate toward the full product vision and business goals is demonstrated in the successful launch and continued maintenance of 10 products simultaneously.
• Accomplished 90% of product roadmap initiatives two years in a row.
• Led demand validation strategy for new product launch that resulted in 992 unique email signups in two weeks, a 226% increase in conversion rate compared to existing email capture strategies site wide.
• Redesigned and launched native iOS and Android mobile applications resulting in 4x the projected revenue and 471.31% increase in conversion rate in the first year alone.
• Accelerated code delivery by 20% with company-wide introduction of agile scrum methodologies.
• 13+ direct reports including product managers, software engineers, project managers, graphic designers and UX designers.
• PromGirl Try at Home Program
• Kleinfeld Bridal Party Try Before You Buy Program
• PromGirl iOS & Android Mobile Applications
• PromGirl In-Store Registration iPad Application & Queue System
• Shipping Mode Optimization
$180 per monthApply for Mentorship Book a Session
What can I expect?
Average Response Time
Usually responds within a few hours
We will send you a quick email if Chelsie-Jean has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!