$180 / month
2 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
If you're looking for a mentor, and you're just not sure about how this all works – this one is for you. In a casual, informal introductory call, a mentor will introduce themselves, show you around the platform, explain how our mentorships work, and explain …
This package deal includes five(5) comprehensive mentorship sessions, covering all aspects of e-commerce development and strategy, providing you with a holistic approach to optimizing your online store's success. Session 1: E-commerce Strategy & Planning - 1 hour In this session, we'll delve into your business …
Customer-obsessed, value-driven product manager with a proven track record of approaching the product development lifecycle as holistic, simultaneous, problem-solving of both user and business goals. Hands-on leader enthusiastic about making an impact by creating a transparent vision, while supporting team collaboration and a culture of innovation. Conversant across all disciplines from software development to marketing and design.
I am an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner and Certified ScrumMaster, pragmatic enough to know when and how to use Agile. As an Agile coach, I have the ability to effectively communicate with scrum team members, liaise across organizations, and document project plans, milestones, and progress. As a primary process owner in a high-performance e-commerce culture, I influence continued success and growth of my products by developing the product roadmap, securing executive-level buy-in, and managing deadlines. My drive to launch, test and iterate toward the full product vision and business goals is demonstrated in the successful launch and continued maintenance of 10 products simultaneously.
• Accomplished 90% of product roadmap initiatives two years in a row.
• Led demand validation strategy for new product launch that resulted in 992 unique email signups in two weeks, a 226% increase in conversion rate compared to existing email capture strategies site wide.
• Redesigned and launched native iOS and Android mobile applications resulting in 4x the projected revenue and 471.31% increase in conversion rate in the first year alone.
• Accelerated code delivery by 20% with company-wide introduction of agile scrum methodologies.
• 13+ direct reports including product managers, software engineers, project managers, graphic designers and UX designers.
• PromGirl Try at Home Program
• Kleinfeld Bridal Party Try Before You Buy Program
• PromGirl iOS & Android Mobile Applications
• PromGirl In-Store Registration iPad Application & Queue System
• Shipping Mode Optimization
5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for your support! We've had to delay our fundraising round and so Guestflow is going into hibernation mode for 3 months while we focus on our other income sources, we'll be back soon...
5 out of 5 stars
Chelsie is brilliant. Armed with a sharp intuition for people and problem solving, she effortlessly builds environments and processes that cultivate growth and success. Working with Chelsie on a 1-on-1 basis consistently delivers new perspectives and ideas that are powerful in their application.
5 out of 5 stars
Chelsie is knowledgeable in all areas of product management and a great mentor. I really enjoyed my sessions with her and found them helpful.
Chelsie-Jean Fernandez Helps Designs Stylish Dog Accessories That Dog Moms Trust For The Fur Babies That They Love
Boogs & Boop, LLC was born out of love for a longhaired dapple Dachshund (let’s be real, all dogs) and …
A combined passion for dogs and digital product management creates a successful small business that fulfills a need in the …
We will send you a quick email if Chelsie-Jean has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!