Lead Engineer at Epic Games with more than 9 years of professional experience in Web development.
- Web frontend including architectures, design patterns, popular tooling and setups, testing, popular frameworks such as React, Svelte, and state management using React hooks and context, Redux, Redux observables, State machines and Statecharts (XState), and Mobx state tree.
- Jamstack (Static generation/SSR) using Gatsby, Sapper, Jekyll, and Netlify.
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices using React Native.
- Desktop development using Electron.
- Node.js and API development including popular libraries such as Express and Koa
and other skills such as:
- Team communication tips
- Career development
- Technical team leading
- Code reviews
- Technical workflows (release management, pipelines, version control flow)
How I tend to work with my mentees:
Our program usually starts with a short introductory call to get to know each other better and to fashion a healthy roadmap based on the mentee's goals, passions, and desires.
I'd be available every day to help you through your learning routines and get you up and running in case of any questions.
Besides the daily routines, we'd also have a main path to follow named as the educational path. It doesn't have to be educational though. Usually, these paths are fashioned based on what YOU as a mentee would fancy achieving and I'll ensure the quality and consistency.
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 3 calls per month
Expect responses in 2 days
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if Farzad has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!