$1010 / month
8 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
One-off sessions are a great option if you’re looking for specific advice on a certain topic.
Some big interviews coming up? In this 1-hour session, a mentor with hiring experience will act as a technical interviewer and ask you some standard hiring questions that you might hear in one of your future interview too, and will evaluate your replies. As a …
Whatever doesn't fit the mold: Get a full hour with a mentor to discuss your needs. Be it help with coding something, creating a software architecture, deciding on a strategy for your business or working in pairs. If you don't know whether what you want …
Lead Engineer at Stately.ai, previously Lead engineer at Epic Games, with more than 11 years of professional experience in Web development.
- Web frontend including architectures, design patterns, popular tooling and setups, testing, popular frameworks such as React, Svelte, and state management using React hooks and context, Redux, Redux observable, State machines and Statecharts (XState), and Mobx state tree.
- Jamstack (Static generation/SSR) using Gatsby, Sapper, Jekyll, and Netlify.
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS devices using React Native.
- Desktop development using Electron.
- Node.js and API development, including popular libraries such as Express and Koa
and other skills such as:
- Team communication tips
- Career development
- Technical team leading
- Code reviews
- Technical workflows (release management, pipelines, version control flow)
How I tend to work with my mentees:
Our program usually starts with a short introductory call to get to know each other better and to fashion a healthy roadmap based on the mentee's goals, passions, and desires.
I'd be available every day to help you through your learning routines and get you up and running in case of any questions.
Besides the daily routines, we'd also have a main path to follow, named as the educational path. It doesn't have to be educational, though. Usually, these paths are fashioned based on what YOU as a mentee would fancy achieving, and I'll ensure the quality and consistency.
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Farzad is an extremely helpful and invaluable resource. From personal professional development to realistic skill progression to navigating the daily realities of engineering life to the emotional costs of interviewing, his insight and advice is relevant, compassionate and effective. Working with Farzad has hands-down been a worthwhile investment.
2 out of 5 stars
I do not have answers from the mentor. In one month I just had one recommendation
We will send you a quick email if Farzad has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!