$390 / month
5 calls per month
Unlimited Q&A via chat
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
No spots left, but you can save the mentor to your wishlist to get notified about their open spots!
If you work with me, here is what you can expect:
1) My Honest Feedback: I feel I should share honest feedback about everything you tell me. I am here to help your clarify your ideas, thoughts, plans and get you back on track or get you moving forward towards a goal. I'll share all I can, and you decide what to take away.
2) A Bouncing Board: sometimes founders just need a person to bounces ideas off, push back on a strategy, tear into an idea. You'll have access to me via email, Skype and Whatsapp messenger
3) I'd Like to Listen & Learn About You: this is key. In my sessions I spend 25% of the time just listening to you and trying to understand you as a founder. No matter which mentor you decide to work with, make sure they listen to you. Mentorship is not about simply dumping knowledge on you, rather, it's about listening to you, learning what you need and sharing what is needed to move you forward.
I also want to know what makes you excited about the project, whats driving you, where are you weak, what are you stressed or down about, hows your relationship with your co-founder, hows the startup and personal life balance, how are dealing with stress and how are you staying motivated. Emotional balance is key for any founder. Startup life is not easy (as you know by now).
4) I Suggest: I have experience starting companies from the ground up to $20M in revenue. I've grown sales teams, marketing teams, dev teams and supports teams to as large as 100. I've grinded and worked closely to understand customers. I've worked tremendously to understand the customer's pain, find a market-fit. I'd like to share these learnings with you.
I have 15+ years of experience leading and delivering high-quality products to market at aggressive schedules. I also have 15+ years of online marketing (email, paid media, influencer and social).
Few highlights of my background:
• Platforms I’ve lead and taken live: Facebook ads marketing, email marketing SaaS, online dating service, and online casual gaming.
• One of my previous companies was part of Y Combinator
• I am experienced working in Agile environments with fast MVP rollouts & data-driven decision making
• I’ve worked with and lead cross-functional teams in USA and India
• I also have extensive knowledge in the following marketing channels: email, SEO, content, social and paid marketing
• Currently, I mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and founders at SJSU
MentorCruise Podcast with me: https://mentorcruise.com/blog/chatting-about-startups-lloyd-jacob/
My Website: www.heyitslloyd.com
5 out of 5 stars
Amazing mentor. He helped me set up goals, and track them to get to where I want
5 out of 5 stars
Hey Lloyd, thanks so much for all your help man. I honestly just can't afford you at this time, but happy to pay you for your time in the future. I appreciate all the time and advice you've given me and hope everything continues to go well with your own ventures. Let's definitely stay in touch! Thanks again! - Alex
If you’re like the majority of adults and people online right now, you want to build your own business someday. …
“A short-term mentorship is like an emergency number you call when you need help to resolve something quickly. Long-term mentorships …
I’ve started several startups, worked in companies as Senior Product Manager and as a Business Development Manager. Due to my …
We will send you a quick email if Lloyd has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!