I’m a seasoned software architect and full stack engineer with 20+ years of experience developing innovative solutions in both corporate and startup environments. I’ve personally architected, deployed and maintained production services (mostly NodeJS) utilizing much of AWS, built out the CI/CD infrastructure and scaled out the team to build on it. I have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle, and throughout my career, I’ve been a part of, worked closely with, or managed teams on the front-end, backend, QA, Ops and Security. A believer in a DevOps culture, I’m always looking for ways to help teams work more efficiently.
I can help you achieve your goals by guiding you in many aspects of software architecture and beyond including:
- Software Architecture Design and UML
- Coding Standards and Practices
- System Performance, Scalability, Reliability
- Security and Compliance
- Unit and Integration Testing Best Practices
- Defining Requirements and Roadmapping
- Productivity and Career Advice
- Team Management Advice (local/remote/hybrid)
- Resume Review
$240/monthNo spots left!
Includes unlimited Q&A via chat
Tasks & exercises
Up to 4 calls per month
Expect responses in 24 hours or less
Flat fee, no hidden costs
7 day free trial! Cancel anytime.
We will send you a quick email if James has new open spots for mentorship, and only in that case!